Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Teacher Gifts & Commemorate the Date

It's that time of the year. School is almost out for summer and I have been making a ton of teacher gifts. Thanks to a family friend who asked me to make one last year, I ran with the idea from there and it has been a best seller.
While I have the standard ones I list on my site, I had a mom contact me because she wanted to reward her son's three teachers and she wanted to tweak the standard idea.


The "1+1=awesome" is for the math teacher. Pretty clever. She also asked me to put her son's name and the year on the edges of the cuffs. So when the wearer flips her hand to palm side up, she will see the student's name and year. 

Sterling Silver Teacher Appreciation Cuff
$35

A repeat customer form Arizona contacted me yesterday with a picture of a bar necklace she saw somewhere and wanted to know if I could recreate in silver.



This is another great idea to commemorate a wedding date. I used a thicker 18 inch chain to hang the bar from because she has small children and the regular chain is too delicate to handle the stress of a child yanking on it.

Sterling Silver Bar Necklace With Thicker Chain
$35


No comments:

Post a Comment