Sunday, May 4, 2014

Special Gifts and Request


The best part of this business is the ability to personalize items. I can make gifts for friends that are really special and unique and I can fulfill requests for customers I don't even know.

There is a group of moms from Kendall's old school that get together for breakfast or coffee occasionally and at least 3 times a year to celebrate birthdays. We laugh and enjoy the company of one another. I brought personalized necklaces for two of the women and a bracelet for the third.

However this was a dream that one of the moms and I had talked about and so I took the birthday gift as an opportunity to finally make it:



Cheryl's daughter Sami is a cheerleader at Rosary High School. The mascot is the Royals and they use the crown specifically as a symbol. Although the crown is silver-plated it worked out perfectly and has a three-dimensional look to it that I loved. Cheryl was so surprised and happy with how it came out.

I received a custom cuff request a couple weeks ago and I think it's just perfect:

Sterling Silver Hand-Stamped Personalized Cuff Bracelet
$35

No comments:

Post a Comment