Thursday, May 8, 2014

Adding Aluminum


The majority of my jewelry and key rings have always been sterling silver.
I recently decided to experiment with aluminum as a second option. Aluminum is a great alternative because it's less expensive, lighter in weight, and will not tarnish like sterling silver.

I ordered some circle blanks, jump rings, and ball chains from my supplier in New York and must say I am quite impressed. Aluminum is so much easier to stamp on than sterling silver and allows me to still provide a quality looking product, yet make it financially accessible for most customers.


Aluminum Ohana Necklace
$6


Aluminum Single Blank Personalized Necklace
$6


Aluminum Triple Blank Personalized Necklace
$20


Aluminum Triple Blank Personalized Necklace
$20

No comments:

Post a Comment