Sunday, March 2, 2014

"Frozen" Necklace

I am not a movie watcher and I think the majority of the latest Disney movies I have seen bits and pieces of, if I've seen them at all. Frozen is one of the movies I have not seen. The girls have seen it and loved it and Chris even said it's probably one of the best Disney movies to be released in awhile. 

Which leads to this morning. Amy, my friend from high school, contacted me via Etsy this morning. She found an item on another Etsy shop that her high school aged daughter wanted to give to her friend for her birthday this month. You know how children love to find the perfect item and then give you minimal lead time to secure said item. Well Amy was in a pinch and wanted to give me the business first if she could.

Here it is:


I did do a test blank first to make sure I could fit all the lettering. Kendall has already claimed the test blank. Oh the perks of being my child.

Thanks Amy for thinking of me and I hope your daughter's friend loves it!

Frozen Sterling Silver Hand Stamped Necklace
$25

No comments:

Post a Comment