Friday, February 21, 2014

A Little Marketing

Next Wednesday, I am part of the committee who puts on the OCADA Women In Sports Conference. This is a conference that celebrates the place of women in athletics and is attended by close to 1200 female athletes from high schools in Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California. It's an inspirational and motivational type of day with guest speakers who share their amazing stories with the female athletes.

We usually have raffle give-a-ways and I always try to bring some gift cards for The Beachcomber for the supervisors, who attend with their athletes. This year I decided to offer some of my jewelry pieces as well, as a means to market my product.

I have donated 3 sterling silver cuffs and 2 sterling silver bar necklaces.

Two of the cuffs are stamped with "She believed she could so she did" and this is the third cuff:


One of the necklaces:


The other necklace:


I have to admit that the Dream necklace is a definite fave of mine. It came out really cute and this is the first time I have stamped using that star stamp.

There are going to be some very lucky female athletes that day and hopefully maybe a little business will come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment