Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"All You Need Is Love" ~ Sterling Silver Necklace

Probably close to a year ago, Kim text me a custom request from Arizona. The person wanted 4 names as well as the family name included on the necklace.
Since I had done nothing like that before I immediately went to Etsy and started searching.

From that search, came this creation:


Which led to a few weeks ago when Kim tells me that she wants a necklace like Veronica's necklace. She's just not sure what she would put on it yet. Kim is famous for having great ideas, yet they aren't always so easy to create. This is where a friendship like ours becomes favorable for her, because she knows I will attempt to do it no matter how difficult.

This morning I was bored and had not much to do, so I decided to start on the design she wanted. 

This is how all the jewelry starts:


It comes pre-cut, without holes, and then I go to work stamping letter by letter.

The finished product:


Sterling Silver "All You Need Is Love" Necklace

$35

And this is when I acknowledge why our friendship is one in a million and why it has lasted so long. It's a friendship that is mutual on every level. In this case, she gets her idea created and she gives me an awesome idea to list in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment