Friday, December 20, 2013

Engagement & Baseball/Softball

Thankfully the holiday shopping season is winding down.

At least the orders for me to fill have all but stopped. I did get one more request this morning and kindly shipped to NY via Priority Mail so it would hopefully arrive on time.

I have been busy. My Etsy shop has been crazy. I'm not complaining, but it's nice to have it slow down especially with the kids now home on winter vacation.

My friend Cheryl text me late one night last week. She needed a favor. This is usually in most cases followed by a picture from another Etsy shop that someone found and wants me to recreate.

Cheryl's first of four daughters was going to be getting engaged and she wanted a cute little necklace to commemorate the event.
Here it is:


And yes..she said yes and was completely shocked.

This sterling silver circular disc is between the size of a nickel and a dime (19mm) so it's not so big and states the idea she came up with simply. Includes an 18-inch sterling silver chain.

$20

Then I had some down time and have had some charms that I have been wanting to experiment with. Kim's boys are no longer playing on the same baseball team so I decided to use that to finally test these cute baseball/softball charms.


A small sterling silver circular disc (19mm) is paired with a sterling silver charm featuring a glove, bat, and ball. Includes an 18 inch sterling silver necklace (not pictured).

$35 (per necklace)

No comments:

Post a Comment