Thursday, November 28, 2013

Truly Thankful

On the day when we give thanks, I am thankful for a husband who supports my small business dream and for friends and customers who purchase my items.

This morning I woke up to an Etsy order. This customer has been looking for a bracelet that had a specific saying for a long time and was not able to find it.

She ordered the personalized cuff and asked if I could stamp "The bond between a mother and daughter begins and ends with love." Immediately, I started counting letters and spacing and was worried that I, too, would not be able to do this for her. I messaged her and asked if I could use the "&" sign instead of the word "and." (This would allow me to save spacing and give me a better chance of being able to fulfill the order.) The customer messaged back that she would really like "and" spelled out, but would be okay with the "&" sign if that was the only way I could fit it.

Well, I decided to take a chance and just go for it. Worst case scenario, I could use it as a tax right off.

This happened on the first try:


Sterling Silver cuff stamped with "The bond between a mother and daughter begins and ends with love"

$35

No comments:

Post a Comment