Thursday, October 31, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sterling Silver Cuff

Kade was not the easy student during his first few weeks at preschool, however he was truly blessed with a great teacher. After the adjustment period and the teacher and I having discussions so she understood Kade's personality, it has been smooth sailing and Kade loves to go to school.

Since he attends a Christian preschool and his teacher is very religious, I decided to separate the three words with the heart symbol with the cross in the middle. I needed a sample to put on my site before the holidays and I wanted to make sure she knows we are appreciative of the job she has done and continues to do with Kade. So tomorrow this little gem will be hers.


Sterling Silver Teacher Appreciation Cuff
$35

No comments:

Post a Comment